Pages

We are home with Amos, Daisy, Lee and Violet! Meanwhile we have jumped in again for one last very special girl. If you would like to help with that, you can make a non-tax-deductible donation HERE that we can access immediately. You can also make a tax-deductible donation HERE that we can use once we receive travel dates. Or by donating HERE you can help provide her and other children at her orphanage the care and nutrition they desperately need. See all of our current fundraisers HERE. We are thankful for any support you can offer!

Friday, June 6, 2014

3 New Sons

EDIT- Photos fixed!


I am so thrilled to be able to tell all of you we have passed court for Theo, Orion and Evan! They are sons with a mama and a papa and brothers and sisters.

All three of them are incredible.


On my first visit, Orion came running up the path yelling Papa, Papa! Then he asked if I was Mama and gave me such a big hug. He has been dreaming of a family for so long. He wanted to leave as soon as we arrived, so we have had to explain that we need all of our documents and passports before he can go. Just a couple more days!



Theo said Mama, Papa when he saw us. He loves spending time with his Papa pushing him on the swing, and he had missed that while he was gone. He kept looking up at my husband and smiling and saying Papa. These boys all love their Papa so much because he is so much fun!

Sweet little Evan was so happy to hear my husband's voice too. The pictures of him really don't show how tiny he is. His forearm is the length of my hand. He will be 11 this month! He is so sweet too though. I could listen to his laugh all day. My baby boy will be leaving his crib forever so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment