Pages

We are home with Amos, Daisy, Lee and Violet! Meanwhile we have jumped in again for one last very special girl. If you would like to help with that, you can make a non-tax-deductible donation HERE that we can access immediately. You can also make a tax-deductible donation HERE that we can use once we receive travel dates. Or by donating HERE you can help provide her and other children at her orphanage the care and nutrition they desperately need. See all of our current fundraisers HERE. We are thankful for any support you can offer!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Superman Was Adopted and Ukraine Heart Shirts For Sale

I found some leftover shirts while I was packing! We are getting ready to move to a new (much bigger!) house in a new state for my husband's employer. I am so excited about this house. We are going to have a lot more space. Right now though, I am packing like crazy. I found the shirts from when we were fundraising for our last adoption in the back of a closet. If you missed one last time around or you would like another, here you go. They are $20 including shipping. Send me an email to kayleighbloom@gmail.com letting me know what size you would like. I can take paypal or I have a youcaring account set up if you would prefer paying through that.

Here are the available styles, colors and sizes:

Superman Was Adopted shirts
Adult
size Large 1 red, 1 blue, 1 sapphire

Youth
size XS 2 blue
size Small 2 blue, 2 red, 2 sapphire
size Medium 1 blue, 1 sapphire
size Large 2 red
size XL 1 red, 1 sapphire


Ukraine Heart shirts
Adult
size Small 3
size Medium 2
size Large 4
size XL 2
size XXL 1

Youth
size Small 5
size Medium 2
size XL 1

No comments:

Post a Comment