Pages

We are home with Amos, Daisy, Lee and Violet! Meanwhile we have jumped in again for one last very special girl. If you would like to help with that, you can make a non-tax-deductible donation HERE that we can access immediately. You can also make a tax-deductible donation HERE that we can use once we receive travel dates. Or by donating HERE you can help provide her and other children at her orphanage the care and nutrition they desperately need. See all of our current fundraisers HERE. We are thankful for any support you can offer!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Immigration Approval!

I am so excited! Our final immigration approval has been issued! It should be in our mailbox any day now.  This is our last piece for the US side! We just need to go through the notary and apostille process, then our last papers will be sent out. I will be stalking the mail carrier!

I am trying to remain calm about fundraising too.  Trying! Actually, the word calm isn't even in my vocabulary today.  I am bouncing all over the place because I am still so excited! But I'm also trying not to worry about the funding and keep plugging away on it. Moving on to the next stage is a good reminder that we need to raise the rest of this money within a couple months.

I also have a new photo of each of the boys to share with you! These kids are the reason we have put in so much time, energy, and money!


Don't you love Theo's smile? We certainly do!



Orion is a very good supervisor and helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment