Pages

We are home with Amos, Daisy, Lee and Violet! Meanwhile we have jumped in again for one last very special girl. If you would like to help with that, you can make a non-tax-deductible donation HERE that we can access immediately. You can also make a tax-deductible donation HERE that we can use once we receive travel dates. Or by donating HERE you can help provide her and other children at her orphanage the care and nutrition they desperately need. See all of our current fundraisers HERE. We are thankful for any support you can offer!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thank You

We are coming into the home stretch of our t-shirt sale! There are only 4 days left.  We have a lot of donations that I would hate to lose!

Come buy a shirt! Share the link with your friends too!




https://www.bonfirefunds.com/bloom-adoption/?r=19547



















I am so excited for these boys to meet everyone who has supported them and our efforts.  I just can't wait. I want to thank all of you.  This is a hard process. It is emotional.  I've gone through 4 pregnancies, and my husband will vouch that I have been just as difficult to live with during the adoption process!  He's a saint, so that's saying something!  Every $5 donation buoys me.  Each like and share of our fundraisers reminds me that other people also see just how amazing, how valuable, these boys are. Thank you.

I posted yesterday about some other families and their needs. I can guarantee you that all of them are equally as appreciate of every bit of support they can get.  Go HERE and read about them.  Share their fundraisers. Show them that other people see the value in what they are doing. They are not fighting this battle alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment